Sunday, April 27, 2014

mad men.

I know that I am not the only one that waits until a television series is nearly over before she begins watching.  Then the bender ensues.  I'm currently taking a momentary break from said bender.  Mad Men is my drink of choice. Speaking of drink....holy drinks and smokes and sexism.  I keep finding myself wondering if it's a true depiction of the early 1960s.  If so, we have moved along on the ole evolution continuum.

But, let's talk about Don Draper.  He's complicated.  He isn't totally likable, yet I see these moments where he redeems himself.  In true MM fashion, I have started referring to him as sweetheart and eye candy.  

                                      

I'm only on Season 2 and I'm already up way past my bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment